Warung Bebas

Friday, April 1, 2011

Alicia Silverstone Oops-Personal Quotes

Celebrity oops, celebrity gossip and celebrity news.

Alicia Silverstone don't feel like a dream girl, but I think it's really nice. I guess a part of me wishes I got that sort of attention in my real life. Because in my real life, I'm this weird, dorky girl who just hangs out with her dog.

alicia silverstone oops
Alicia Silverstone oops

alicia oopssilverstone aliciasexy alicia silverstone
Alicia Sexy Photo

Alice hate people to call me 'that Aerosmith chick!'
I think that Clueless (1995) was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness.

alicia silverstone biography
Alicia Hot Picture

alicia silverstone hot
"My boyfriend calls me 'princess', but I think of myself more along the lines of 'monkey' and 'retard'".

On her 'chocolate is better than sex' quote: "I was interviewed when I was 17 and I didn't actually say that. It was the worst piece of journalism that I've ever been involved with."
Some days I wake up and think 'what's wrong' and I'd realize it's nothing other than waking up in a not so great a mood. Generally I feel good though. I go to yoga, I feel great. I love to wake up on Sundays - just hang out with the dogs.

"My parents taught me about other cultures. I spent time in Africa, Cuba, Europe, Jamaica, the Amazon and that was nothing to do with work."

alicia silverstone photo

"To be put in a position at 15 where people are saying how sexy you are is really awkward, so I did all I could to try and diffuse that. It's only now that I've started to feel like I've become a lady."

"I'm not obsessed with being in the public eye. It's not my job to impress people - I'm really just a working actress and I like to pick projects and do things that really inspire me."

The things that move me and excite me aren't necessarily going to be box-office hits all the time. My favorite film I've ever done was Love's Labour's Lost (2000) and I think - in box-office terms - barely one person saw it. But I still think it's the greatest movie and I don't care if anybody doesn't like it. I saw it in seven different countries and the audience would leave the theatre dancing. I think that's a pretty incredible thing.

Alicia Silverstone think people that genuinely do good are great people. And I don't think, "Oh, there must be something wrong with them. "I think that there's something wrong with the people who aren't doing good."

0 comments em “Alicia Silverstone Oops-Personal Quotes”

Post a Comment

 

Cho Caroline Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger