Warung Bebas

Friday, April 1, 2011

Kylie Look Sexy with Great Underwear

Great Underwear Is The Secret Behind Kylie’s Sexy Looks.

Kylie Minogue has credited the secret of her sexiness to good underwear and an all-over body make up.

“I know a lot of tricks to make everything look good, basically very good underwear and all-over body make-up. That’s my secret”, she told the Daily Mail in an exclusive interview.

The 42-year-old also complained that her bottom often gets more attention than she does, but said she has no plans to stop wearing hot pants.

Kylie Minogue said “My face has been outshone by my bottom. After the ‘Spinning Around’ video, people became a lot more interested in my behind than they were in me. It makes me laugh, and every time I pull on a pair of hot pants I think to myself, ‘This is the last time’, but it never is. I haven’t quite put an end date on hot pants yet,”

Kylie said being thought of as sexy made her happy.

celebrity oops

kylie minogue oopsKylie Minogue Oops

0 comments em “Kylie Look Sexy with Great Underwear”

Post a Comment

 

Cho Caroline Copyright © 2012 Best Celebrity Wallpaper -- Powered by Blogger